Overnight chia oatmeal in a mason jarBy Chatelaine
* PLUS overnight chilling
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries , or 1 finely chopped fig
- 1 banana , thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp toasted sliced almonds
- COMBINE almond milk, oats, chia seeds, honey, vanilla and dried fruit in a 250-mL Mason jar.
- STIR well, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- BEFORE serving, top with banana and almonds.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 11 g,
- 86 g,
- 15 g,
- 14 g,
- 141 mg.
FILED UNDER: gluten free Healthy Recipes Instagram Vegetarian