Chocolate-Zucchini MuffinsBy Chatelaine
Make the most of that zucchini haul with these decadent (and easy!) double-chocolate treats. One of our editors makes these every summer—for a while, they were the only zucchini recipe her kids would eat.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup grated zucchini , excess liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- PREHEAT oven to 375F.
- STIR flour with cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- BEAT eggs with sugar, milk and canola oil in a large bowl until combined.
- STIR in flour mixture, then zucchini and chocolate chips. Scoop batter into a greased 12-cup muffin pan. Bake until a cake tester inserted into centre comes out clean, about 25 min. Cool zucchini muffins in pan.