Serve with grilled spiced shrimp and dolmades.
Zucchini ‘pasta’ saladBy Chatelaine
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes , sliced into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 1/4 tsp hot-red-chili-flakes
- 1/8 tsp salt
- PEEL long strips from zucchini, rotating while peeling. Stop before reaching the seedy core. DIvide among 4 plates. Top with tomatoes and feta. Set aside.
- WHISK oil with lemon juice, garlic, chili flakes and salt. Drizzle over salads.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 5 g,
- 11 g,
- 9 g,
- 3 g,
- 362 mg.