Strawberry tea sandwichesBy Chatelaine
Picnic-perfect. These summer tea sandwiches bring together sweet berries, fragrant herbs and creamy cheese in an unforgettable afternoon snack.
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- black pepper Boursin
- 8 slices white sandwich bread , crusts removed
- thinly sliced strawberries
- fresh basil
- BOIL vinegar with sugar until syrupy, about 5 min.
- SPREAD Boursin cheese on sandwich bread. Layer thinly sliced strawberries and basil over cheese. Drizzle with balsamic mixture. Sandwich with another bread slice. Cut off crusts, then cut sandwiches into triangles.
FILED UNDER: sandwiches