Modern tuna-cobb saladBy Chatelaine
During the dog days of summer, when it’s too hot to move, let alone turn on the oven, these genius recipes will save supper.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled gorgonzola or stilton
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 cups baby spinach or arugula
- 1 avocado , peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 170 g multicoloured cherry tomatoes , halved
- 3 slices prosciutto , each sliced into 4 strips
- 340 g canned chunk white tuna , with water drained
- STIR mayo with sour cream, gorgonzola, chives, water and lemon juice in a large bowl. Season generously with fresh pepper. Add spinach and toss until coated. Divide among 4 plates. Top with avocado, tuna, tomatoes and prosciutto.
How to pit an avocado
[brightcove id=’826120421001′ width=’640′ height=’360′]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 26 g,
- 10 g,
- 29 g,
- 5 g,
- 920 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin A