Gingery Green Beans With Crispy Fried OnionsBy Chatelaine
Elevate green beans with the crunch of crispy onions and snappy ginger seasoning.
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 500 g green beans , trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 4 tsp finely minced ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup store-bought crispy fried onions
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high. Add canola oil, then beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 10 to 12 min. Add garlic and ginger. Cook 1 more min. Stir in sesame oil and soy.
- Transfer beans to a platter. Sprinkle with onions.
FILED UNDER: Recipes