Photo, Erik Putz. Prop Styling, Catherine Doherty. Food Styling, Michael Elliot.
2 1/2 tbsp
hot red chili flakes
, melted, divided
, each 113 g, thawed
1 500-g pkg
- Position rack in centre of oven and preheat to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Stir bread crumbs, parsley, zest, 1 tbsp lemon juice, hot pepper flakes and 2 tbsp butter in a medium bowl.
- Place haddock on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt. Season with pepper. Divide bread crumb mixture among fillets, pressing to stick. Roast until a paring knife inserted into thickest part of fillet comes out warm, 10 min.
- Meanwhile, cover cauliflower with hot water in a large saucepan. Boil, then reduce heat to medium and gently boil until tender, 10 to 12 min. Drain, then transfer to a food processor. Whirl, while pouring remaining 4 tbsp butter through the spout, until mixture is smooth. Whirl in garlic, cheese and remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Cover to keep warm.
- Whisk oil with remaining 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice in a large bowl. Add spring mix and toss to coat. Divide fish, salad and cauliflower mash among plates. Sprinkle with more parsley, if desired.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 25 g,
- 17 g,
- 27 g,
- 4 g,
- 870 mg.
Frozen fillets come in various sizes; just measure out 450 g total.