Caramel skillet s’moresBy Chatelaine
The secret to this reimagined campfire dessert? A caramel-filled chocolate bar. You can go fancy, but good ol’ Caramilk works great.
- 5 50-g bars caramel chocolate , such as Caramilk
- 200 g mini marshmallows
- 408 g graham-crackers , broken into quarters
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Spray a 10-in. oven-safe frying pan with oil. Arrange chocolate bars in a single layer in pan. Scatter evenly with marshmallows.
- PLACE pan on grill and heat, lid open, until marshmallows are golden, 4 to 5 min. Remove from barbecue and set on a rack. (Pan will be hot.) Scoop chocolate-marshmallow mixture with graham crackers.
- OVEN directions: Bake in centre of 450F oven until marshmallows are golden, 3 to 5 min. (Keep an eye on the pan so marshmallows don’t burn.)
Chatelaine Quickies: Skillet s'mores
[bc_video video_id=”5042213714001″ account_id=”10190175001″ player_id=”r1zRQqV3″]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 5 g,
- 80 g,
- 13 g,
- 2 g,
- 352 mg.