So you’re in the market for a new purse, but you’re on a budget. (Such is the burden of non-famous mortals!) This spring, take inspiration from the fashion elite by swapping your go-to clutch for something a little more adventurous. Read on to find out how six style stars rock their anything-but-ordinary carry-alls — and then shop the look for yourself.
1. A globe-shaped bag adds Art Deco glamour to Uzo Aduba’s red-carpet look.
2. Harley Viera-Newton bridges edgy and classic by adding a pyramid purse to her emsemble.
3. Pippa Middleton’s wicker handbag makes running ordinary errands look totally chic.
4. A belt bag keeps Kate Bosworth’s hands free on the red carpet.
5. Supermodel Jessica Hart rocks a geometric look with her round wristlet (and bold stripes!).
6. Bold choices, like hardware handles, keep Solange Knowles on everyone’s best-dressed list.
Shop the trend for yourself here: