Looking for more pizza night inspo? Get all of our favourite homemade pizza recipes in this collection.
Three-cheese pizza with sun dried tomatoes
3 to 4 Servings
Perfect for the cheese lover: This blend of mozzarella, provolone and parmesan complemented with sun dried tomatoes will have your mouth watering.
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/3 cup grated provolone
- 1 recipe pizza dough , see below
- 1/2 cup classic tomato sauce
- 6 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes , thinly sliced
- fresh basil or oregano
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with olive oil. Combine 3 cheeses in a bowl.
- Cut dough into 3 portions. Roll 1 out into an oval on a lightly floured surface. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Brush edges with olive oil. Spread with one-third of tomato sauce, leaving a narrow border. Top with one-third of sun-dried tomatoes and one-third of mixed cheeses.
- Bake until pizza’s edges are golden, 10 to 12 min. Garnish with oregano, a drizzle of olive oil and freshly ground pepper. Repeat with remaining pizzas.