Creamy shrimp & scallop tagliatelle
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1/2 500 g pkg PC® black label Tagliatelle pasta
- 1/2 454 -g pkg frozen PC® Raw Zipperback Black Tiger shrimp , Jumbo, thawed and peeled
- 1/2 400-g pkg PC® Blue MenuTM Sustainably Sourced Wild Nova Scotian Frozen Jumbo Sea scallops , thawed
- 1 tbsp unalted butter
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 250-g block cream cheese , cut into small cubes
- 2 tsp PC® Dijon Prepared mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Cook tagliatelle in boiling water in a pot, following package direc- tions but omitting salt, until tender, 7 to 9 min. Drain, then return to pot.
- Pat shrimp and scallops dry with paper towels. Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium- high. Add scallops and shrimp. Cook until shrimp is pink, about 2 min per side. Transfer to a plate. Pour water into pan along with cream cheese, Dijon, lemon juice and salt, stirring constantly until sauce is smooth, about 2 min. Season with fresh pepper. Stir in shrimp, scallops and pasta. Sprinkle with dill. Toss until combined.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 34 g,
- 49 g,
- 17 g,
- 2 g,
- 893 mg.