Easy truffle pops
- 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped dark, milk or white chocolate , about 500 g
- 300-mL can sweetened condensed milk
FOR EASY TRUFFLE POPS:
- cocoa powder
- lollypop sticks
- To make Classic Chocolate Fudge:
Line the bottom and sides of an 8 × 8-in. pan with 2 large overlapping pieces of plastic wrap, letting wrap hang over sides of pan.
- Combine chocolate and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium, stirring halfway through, until chocolate is almost melted, 3 to 4 min. Remove and stir until evenly mixed and smooth. Scrape mixture into prepared pan and press down, smoothing top. Fold overhanging ends of plastic wrap over fudge to completely cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Fudge keeps well, refrigerated, up to 1 week.
- To make Easy Truffle Pops:
Cut Classic Chocolate Fudge into 1-in. squares and place on a microwaveable plate. Heat on medium for 30 sec. Roll into balls, then roll in cocoa powder, sprinkles or chopped nuts. Set a lollipop stick in each and refrigerate until firm.
FILED UNDER: Desserts