Cauliflower Farro BowlBy Chatelaine
Loaded with lentils, mint, apricots and tahini, this delicious cauliflower farro bowl will disappear faster than it took to make.
- 3/4 cup farro
- 1/2 cup green lentils
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup torn mint leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil , divided
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika , plus more for garnish
- 1 medium cauliflower , cut into florets (8 cups)
- PREHEAT oven to 400F, then line a baking sheet with parchment.
- BRING a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add farro and lentils and cook until tender, 25 to 30 min. Drain well, then return to pan. Add apricots, mint and 2 tbsp oil, tossing to combine.
- WHISK remaining 2 tbsp oil, tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, salt and paprika in a small bowl.
- ARRANGE cauliflower on prepared sheet and drizzle with half of tahini mixture, tossing to coat. Roast until edges are golden and crispy, 20 to 25 min.
- DIVIDE farro mixture among bowls. Top with cauliflower, drizzle with remaining tahini mixture and sprinkle with more smoked paprika.
Want more cauliflower? Watch how to make buffalo cauliflower
Nutrition (per serving)
- 18 g,
- 60 g,
- 23 g,
- 12 g,
- 642 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin C