Breakfast Power BarsBy Chatelaine
1 h 15 min
These breakfast power bars pack a big punch of protein and fibre, and they’re perfect for grabbing when you’re on the go.
- 1 cup whole almonds , toasted
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped, pitted Medjool dates
- WRAP a 9 × 5-in. loaf pan with overhanging plastic.
- WHIRL almonds in a food processor, scraping down sides if needed, until a ball starts to form, about 4 min. Add pepitas, cranberries and dates. Whirl until well combined, 2 to 3 more min. Press mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- REMOVE from pan and cut into bars. Keep refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition (per bar)
- 5 g,
- 15 g,
- 9 g,
- 3 g,
- 1 mg.