Shrimp and green bean saladBy Chatelaine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped oregano
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 2 cups trimmed green beans
- 340 g frozen peeled shrimp , thawed
- 4 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 small red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- WHISK oil with vinegar, oregano and garlic in a large bowl until combined. Season with fresh pepper.
- BOIL a pot of water. Add green beans and shrimp. Cook until shrimp turns pink, about 3 min. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- ADD beans and shrimp to dressing, along with romaine and onion. Toss until coated. Add feta and tomatoes.
How to peel and devein shrimp
[brightcove id=’1430020595001′ width=’640′ height=’360′]
Nutrition (per serving)
- 25 g,
- 13 g,
- 20 g,
- 3 g,
- 554 mg.
- Excellent source of
- vitamin A