Chocolate-coated kettle chips
This article has not been rated yet.
- 2 100-g pkgs milk chocolate , or semi-sweet chocolate
- 220-g pkg plain kettle chips
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper.
- Pour water into a small saucepan to a depth of 1 in. Bring to a simmer over medium. Chop 2 100-g packages of milk chocolate into small pieces and place in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over simmering water and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Dip chips from a 220-g package of plain kettle chips in melted chocolate, then arrange 1 in. apart on prepared sheets. Chill in freezer until chocolate is firm, 3 to 5 min.
FILED UNDER: appetizer cocktail party