Avocado And Mango SaladBy Chatelaine
4 to 6
This healthy and incredibly delicious dish can be served as a side, to accompany a taco feast, or even as a taco topping.
- 4 mangoes , cut in 1 1⁄2-in. cubes
- 3 avocados , cut in 1 1⁄2-in. cubes
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch each of sea salt and pepper
- 1 tsp ground Tajín seasoning , optional
- Place mango and avocado cubes in a medium bowl; add cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Gently mix together using a wooden spoon until well combined. Sprinkle with Tajín.
Also known as bird’s beak chilies, chiles de árbol are spicy Mexican peppers; you can often find them in dried form at your local Latin American grocery store or online.